This scholarship is for students who are planning a career related to gardening, landscape design, environmental issues, floral design, or horticulture. To qualify, applicants must be college juniors, seniors, or graduate students attending an accredited school full-time; be US citizens or permanent residents; and have a 3.25 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Wildlife Biology
- Environmental Biology
- Landscape Architecture
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Conservation Biology
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Botany/Plant Biology
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management