This scholarship is for students enrolled in an eligible educational institution. To qualify, applicants must be candidates for a degree in any academic area. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit an essay that shows the relationship between their career and educational goals to the mission statement and goals of the National Insulator Association.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Directed Energy Systems