This scholarship is for Navajo students who wish to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry. To qualify, applicants must be majoring in fields related to the oil and gas industry, such as engineering (petroleum, mining, mechanical, civil, environmental, or electrical), geology, natural resource management, accounting, marketing, business administration, and human resource management. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA and enroll or be currently enrolled as undergraduate or graduate students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Geography, Other
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Geography Teacher Education
- Natural Resource Economics
- Earth Science Teacher Education
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Well Drilling/Driller
Ethnic Heritage: Is this you?