This scholarship is for accounting majors who have completed their junior year; accounting majors who plan to sit for the CPA Exam; and students who have the interest and capabilities for becoming a successful accountant and who are considering an accounting career in Nebraska. For additional criteria for this scholarship, contact the NESCPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other