This scholarship is for high school seniors who are graduating from an accredited public or private high school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be legal New Mexico residents for a minimum of one year and be US citizens or permanent residents with green cards. Applicants must be accepted by and have chosen to attend a New Mexico postsecondary, accredited, public educational institution as full-time students taking a minimum of 12 credit hours of grade-bearing courses per semester. They also must plan to major in an area that will lead to a career in a biotechnology or biomedical field.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Other
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences, General
- Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
Must attend a college in New Mexico.