This scholarship is for students in New York who are pursuing a career as a secondary education math or science teacher. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA; be US citizens; not be in default on a federally guaranteed student loan; and not have a service obligation under another program. Applicants must execute a service contract in which they agree to work for five years as a secondary school math or science teacher.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Education, General
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Education, Other
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Psychology Teacher Education
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Physics Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Computer Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Environmental Education
- Earth Science Teacher Education