This scholarship is for full-time college juniors, seniors, and postgraduate students in good academic standing at an accredited college or university located in the state of North Carolina for the current academic year; applicants must continue with full-time status for the 2014-2015 academic year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in an environmental field such as, but not limited to, ecology, botany, fisheries, forestry, geology, geography, environmental engineering, environmental planning, impact assessment, natural resource management, or conservation. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. Student membership in NCAEP is encouraged but not required, and will not be a factor in selection of scholarship recipients.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Environmental Biology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Environmental Education
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must be attending a college or university in North Carolina.