This scholarship is for full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, undergraduate students must have a 3.0 GPA; graduate students must have a 3.5 GPA. Priority will be given to part- or full-time students who belong to the North Florida Chapter; full-time students who attend any Florida college or university; and to full-time students who attend an ASAC/ABET accredited program nationwide (in that order). ASSE general or professional membership is preferred if applicant is a part-time student.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other