This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, or seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, aerospace engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or systems engineering. Applicants must be US citizens, be enrolled full-time, and have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to applicants attending the following schools: Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, CalTech, Georgia Tech, MIT, North Carolina State, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, UCLA, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland, University of Michigan, University of Southern California, University of Virginia, Virginia Polytechnic University, Cal Poly Ponoma, North Carolina A & T, HSI - California State University - Dominguez Hills and 24 HBCU. Those with relevant internship/co-op and leadership experience are also preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Information Science/Studies
- Systems Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Word Processing
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician