This scholarship is for residents of the United States who are enrolled or in the process of enrolling in an OPI Preferred Nail Technology or Cosmetology Program for licensure. Scholarship deadlines are at the end of each month, with the last deadline being 12/31/2014.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician
Must enroll in an OPI Preferred School.
Visit site for more details.