This scholarship is for accounting majors enrolled at a NCA and/or AACSB accredited Ohio college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be student affiliate members of the Ohio Society of CPAs, have completed an intermediate financial accounting or comparable course with a grade of 3.0 or better, and have a 3.0 GPA overall or in accounting.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Certified Public Accountants