This scholarship is for high school seniors who are enrolled or enrolling in a program in hospitality management, hotel and restaurant management, or culinary arts within the state of Oklahoma. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have performed a minimum of 250 hours of related work experience in the hospitality field verified by paycheck stubs, have a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA, be residents of Oklahoma, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers
Must have performed at least 250 hours of related work experience.