This scholarship is for students taking eligible early childhood or child development focused course work at a Hawaii in-state institution. College courses must be completed between June 2014 and May 2015. Funding for this scholarship is limited and on a first come, first served basis; see website for further details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Child Development
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
Must be attending an in-state institution.