This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled in an accredited cosmetology program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least one semester, or one graded cycle, with an accredited school and apply any scholarship winnings towards classes with an accredited school; and have a minimum 3.0 GPA or percentage grade of 80 percent.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician