This scholarship is for members of PBA/NCA who have cosmetology employment experience. This scholarship is awarded for continuing education in the cosmetology field. Scholarship funds awarded must be used by the year 2015.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Professional Beauty Association/National Cosmetology Association