This scholarship is for US and Canadian citizens who are currently enrolled in or plan to enroll in: 1) a PHCC-approved plumbing or HVACR apprentice program. Students must also be working full-time for a licensed plumbing or HVAC contractor who is a member of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association. Approved courses of study are plumbing or HVACR installation, service, and repair; 2) a full-time certificate or degree program at an accredited two-year community college, technical college, or trade school, with a major directly related to the plumbing-heating-cooling (p-h-c) profession. Approved majors are: business management; mechanical CAD design; construction management with a specialty in mechanical construction; and plumbing or HVACR installation, service and repair; or 3) a full-time undergraduate degree program at an accredited four-year college or university, with a major directly related to the plumbing-heating-cooling (p-h-c) profession. Approved majors are: business management; construction management with a specialization in mechanical construction; and mechanical engineering. All applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter