This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students at a Mississippi university or college that offers at least one course with the words, 'public relations' in the course title. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in public relations, communications, journalism, or marketing communications. Applicants must have completed at least one course with the words, 'public relations' in the title by the end of December of the year they are nominated.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Marketing, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- International Marketing
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Political Communication
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Health Communication
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Must attend a Mississippi college or university.