This scholarship is for graduating seniors of the food and hospitality program at the Huron Area Technical Center in Bad Axe, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a two- or four-year degree in food or hospitality services, or a culinary trade school program. Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and have demonstrated consistent improvement over the course of their two year Technical Center studies.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Huron County
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers
Must be graduating from Huron Area Technical Center.