This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Whitko High School in South Whitley, Indiana, and all high schools in Wabash County, Indiana. To qualify, applicants must plan to pursue a four-year undergraduate degree, full- or part-time, leading to a teaching career in the field of drama, theater, English, or literature, or a career in the performing arts. Applicants must have a GPA of 7.0/11.0 or the equivalent (B-). Scholarships will be awarded based on academic performance and financial need, as well as community service, work experience, or an indication of interest in and dedication to activities in performing arts, drama, theater, English, literature, or creative writing.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wabash County and the town of South Whitley
College Major: Is this you?
- English Language and Literature, General
- Music Performance, General
- Music, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Creative Writing
- Dance, General
- English Composition
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Music, Other
- Dance, Other
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- American Literature (United States)
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Stringed Instruments
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- American Literature (Canadian)