This scholarship is for Massachusetts residents enrolled full-time in a Massachusetts college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering their junior year in fall 2013. Applicants must have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better; demonstrate financial need; and demonstrate commitment to pursuing a career as a CPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Must attend a Massachusetts college or university.