This scholarship is for Chickasaw students who are full-time undergraduates pursuing a degree in aviation (such as aviation law, aviation maintenance technology, flight training, air traffic control, aeronautical engineering, aerospace mechanical engineering, airport operations, airport management, meteorology, aviation technology management, or any related field as approved by the Chickasaw Foundation Board of Trustees). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend a college or university or recognized private aviation school. This scholarship will be awarded in January.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bryan, Carter, Coal, Garvin, Grady, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, or Stephens County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Must be a citizen of the Chickasaw Nation.