This scholarship is for students who are residents of Berks, Montgomery, York, Lancaster, Schuylkill, or Columbia County, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time horticulture students entering their junior or senior year; or students entering their second year of an associate degree program. Applicants must be pursuing a major in horticulture or related fields which include agricultural sciences, botany, agronomy, and environmental sciences. Consideration will also be given to full-time graduate students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Berks, Montgomery, York, Lancaster, Schuylkill, or Columbia County
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Biology
- Agriculture, General
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Crop Production
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management