This scholarship is for students attending a college or university in Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in nursing (BSN, RN, or LPN), dietetics, or industrial arts/technology education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nutrition Sciences
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Human Nutrition
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Dietetic Technician
- Dietitian Assistant
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Trade and Industrial Teacher Education
Must be attending a college in Indiana.