This scholarship is for graduate students studying environmental engineering, water resources, water quality, or related fields. Applicants must be residents of Georgia or attending school in Georgia; they must also be graduates of an accredited college/university or demonstrate that graduation will occur before August 1. Individual membership in GAWP is not a requirement for this scholarship. Selection will be based on applicants' academic performance in college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician