This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Seymour High School in Seymour, Wisconsin. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a degree in English at an accredited college or university and intend to teach English at the secondary school level. Applicants must have maintained a 3.0 GPA throughout high school. The scholarship will be paid over a four year period at a rate of $2,000 per year for the freshman and sophomore years, $3,000 per year for the junior year, and $4,000 per year for the senior year. Financial need will be taken into consideration.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- English Language and Literature, General
- Creative Writing
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Writing, General
- American Literature (United States)
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language, Other
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Literature, Other
- General Literature
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Children's and Adolescent Literature
- American Literature (Canadian)
High School: Is this you?
- Seymour High
Must intend to teach English at the secondary school level.