This scholarship is for high school seniors who have been accepted to attend college and pursue a degree in textiles or fashion design. Also eligible are Muskingum County, Ohio, high school seniors who are relatives of a current member of Pieceable Quilt Guild. Consideration is given to letters of recommendation, activities, community service, and an essay.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Muskingum County
College Major: Is this you?
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Apparel and Textiles, General
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Fashion and Fabric Consultant
- Apparel and Textile Marketing Management
- Apparel and Textiles, Other
- Apparel and Textile Manufacture
- Textile Sciences and Engineering
- Textile Science