These scholarships are for graduating seniors attending an accredited high school located in the city of Plano, Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be seeking a degree in historic preservation, architecture, archaeology, anthropology, urban planning, or electrical engineering. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, merit, and interest.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Anthropology, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Landscape Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Cultural Anthropology
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Classical, Ancient Mediterranean and Near Eastern Studies and Archaeology
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Physical and Biological Anthropology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Historic Preservation and Conservation
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Medical Anthropology
- Historic Preservation and Conservation, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Cultural/Archaelogical Resources Protection