This scholarship is for students with a valid North Carolina driver's license who are enrolled at an eligible community college in a course of study leading to a two-year degree relevant to power plant operation. Approved programs include electrical-electronics technology, industrial systems technology, and electric power production technology. Applicants must maintain at least a cumulative 3.2 GPA and be nominated by community college faculty.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Radiologic Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
Must be enrolled in an eligible community college.