This scholarship is for residents of Kern, Kings, Fresno, or Tulare Counties in California. Applicants whose parents are residents of the aforementioned counties are also eligible. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a Social Service degree program, including but not limited to political science, religious studies, liberal arts, communications, urban studies, sociology, and public administration. Applicants must have completed two years of college and have a 3.0 GPA or higher. Scholarships are awarded based on the scholarship application, letters of reference (must provide two or more), community or leadership involvement, and a concise essay.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kern, Kings, Fresno, or Tulare County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES