This scholarship is for mid-career individuals who hold a Master's degree in an education field and are pursuing a doctoral degree in public school administration. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have demonstrated competence in their field; possess sterling character and personal integrity; been an active leader in community affairs; and demonstrate financial need. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a responsible administrative position. Applicants must be US citizens and plan to study at a school within the United States. Upon completion of the doctoral studies, the applicant should have not less than 15 years of service remaining in the field of public school education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General
- Administration of Special Education
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship
- Superintendency and Educational System Administration
Must meet the criteria outlined above.