This scholarship is for full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, undergraduate students must have a 3.0 GPA; graduate students must have a 3.5 GPA. Priority will be given to full-time students who belong to the Puget Sound Chapter in Seattle, Washington. Preference will also be given to ASSE members (general or professional level) attending school on a part-time basis that belong to the Puget Sound Chapter. ASSE general or professional membership is preferred if applicant is a part-time student.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other