This scholarship is for matriculating full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree at an accredited Rhode Island college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a declared major in accounting, criminal justice, criminology, law, or law enforcement. Other majors will be considered on a case-by-case basis as they relate to the anti-fraud profession. High school students and past scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement, application essay, and references.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Pre-Law Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Legal Studies, General
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Accounting and Computer Science
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Financial Planning and Services
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Health Law
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Comparative Law
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Homeland Security, Other
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
Must attend a college or university in Rhode Island.