This scholarship is for women who are legally blind. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree program in literature or music. Applicants must be US citizens. Along with the scholarship application, applicants must submit a music performance on CD or a creative writing sample.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- English Language and Literature, General
- Music Performance, General
- Music, General
- Creative Writing
- Music Teacher Education
- English Composition
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Music, Other
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music Management
- Musical Theatre
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Music Technology
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- Writing, General
- American Literature (United States)
- Music Pedagogy
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Keyboard Instruments
- Stringed Instruments
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Literature, Other
- General Literature
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Children's and Adolescent Literature
- Percussion Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Brass Instruments
- American Literature (Canadian)
Health Conditions: Is this you?
- Blind / Visually Impaired