This scholarship is for landscape architecture majors, horticulture majors, and irrigation science majors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in the final two years of undergraduate study (third-, fourth-, or fifth-year students) who have demonstrated commitment to these professions through participation in extracurricular activities and exemplary scholastic achievements. Application materials must be submitted on a CD.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Landscape Architecture
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management