This scholarship is for college juniors enrolled full-time at a US-accredited university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have declared a major in mechanical engineering or an automotive-related engineering discipline. Preference will be given to those individuals with studies/courses in the areas of expertise related to noise and vibration (ex: statics, dynamics, physics, vibration). Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician