This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Maconaquah High School in Bunker Hill, and Peru High School in Peru, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Miami County and be pursuing a degree in a technical or business field. Applicants must demonstrate academic accomplishments and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Miami County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
High School: Is this you?
- Maconaquah High School
- Peru High School