This scholarship is for Michigan Section AWWA members, their dependents, and those pursuing a water utility career. The scholarship award is based on demonstrated dedication to the water supply industry and to the pursuit of a college or associate degree in the drinking water field. Applicants will not be evaluated on financial need, but must be members of the Michigan Section American Water Works Association.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)