This scholarship is for New Hampshire residents who are pursuing a career in physical or mental rehabilitation. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to a four-year college or two-year vocational school, have at least a "B" average, and have been residents of New Hampshire for at least three years.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
College Major: Is this you?
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Psychiatry Residency Program
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Music Therapy/Therapist
- Art Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Program
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Dance Therapy/Therapist
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions, Other
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
- Costume Design
- Gene/Genetic Therapy
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program
- Movement Therapy and Movement Education
- Assistive/Augmentative Technology and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Rehabilitation Aide
- Movement and Mind-Body Therapies and Education, Other
- Asian Bodywork Therapy
- Energy and Biologically Based Therapies, Other
- Therapeutic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services, Other
- Polarity Therapy