This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Point Loma High School in San Diego, California, who plan to pursue an undergraduate degree in theatre, film, or television as a major or minor area of study at an accredited two-year college, four-year university, or licensed trade/vocational school in the United States. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and have successfully completed at least two drama classes while in high school (grades 9 through 12). An ideal candidate for this scholarship will have earned membership for at least two years in a local troupe, or another troupe of the International Thespian Society. Special consideration will be given to students who are elected in a leadership position of a local troupe. Students whose parent(s) or guardian(s) have an income of more than $200,000 are ineligible to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
High School: Is this you?
- Point Loma Senior High