These scholarships are for legal residents of Rhode Island who are interested in pursuing a career in public accounting. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have expressed an interest in public accounting during any of their undergraduate/graduate years. Applicants must obtain an overall 3.0 GPA, demonstrate the potential to become a valued member of the public accounting profession, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other