This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Whiteland Community High School in Whiteland or Franklin Community High School in Franklin, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and plan to complete a two- or four-year program at an accredited Indiana college or university. Applicants must plan to pursue a career in one of the following: architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture, drafting, business, accounting, finance, urban planning, industrial arts, education, real estate sales, management, or other fields related to the building trades industry. Special consideration will be given to students who live in a Crossman home; students who display a strong work ethic; and students who display a strong commitment to their school and/or community. Applicants must provide an essay about your personal and educational goals including your current thoughts about your career and future.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Architectural Engineering
- Marketing, Other
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Real Estate
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- International Marketing
- Financial Planning and Services
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Landscape Architecture
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Industrial and Product Design
- Construction Management
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Purchasing, Procurement/Acquisitions and Contracts Management
- Real Estate Development
- Building Construction Technology
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
High School: Is this you?
- Franklin Community High School
- Whiteland Community High School