This scholarship is for residents of Kosciusko County, Indiana, who have graduated or will graduate from Warsaw Community High School located in Warsaw, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing further study at a university or college in the field of music or pharmacy. Applicants must have participated in school and/or community activities throughout their high school career.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kosciusko County
College Major: Is this you?
- Music Performance, General
- Music, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Music, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music Management
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Musical Theatre
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Voice and Opera
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Music Technology
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Music Pedagogy
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Keyboard Instruments
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Stringed Instruments
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Percussion Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Brass Instruments
High School: Is this you?
- Warsaw Community High School