This scholarship is for incoming college freshmen and sophomores whose parents/guardians live in Isabella County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and enroll in an accounting course in the immediate upcoming semester.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Isabella County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other