This scholarship is for students in the Rochester area in New York, who are enrolled in a program leading to a career related to the metal-working industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must hold a high school diploma or GED and demonstrate satisfactory performance in the prerequisites for the chosen field. Applicants must also be enrolled at an accredited community, junior, or technical postsecondary institution. Applications are accepted July 1, October 1, and February 1 for fall, spring, and summer semesters, respectively.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Rochester Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Welding Technology/Welder
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Welding Engineering Technology/Technician
- Machine Tool Technology/Machinist
- Machine Shop Technology/Assistant
- Metal Fabricator
- Precision Metal Working, Other
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Precision Production Trades, General
- Tool and Die Technology/Technician
- Sheet Metal Technology/Sheetworking
- Precision Production, Other