This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores or juniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be SWE members and be pursuing a degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or industrial engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and demonstrate financial need. Applicants also must be available to accept one Rockwell Collins co-op or internship prior to completion of degree. Underrepresented groups are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Information Science/Studies
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Technology Project Management
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Word Processing
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)