These scholarships are for full-time college students entering their junior or senior year who live in Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Texas, Utah, or Wyoming. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be pursuing a degree in a mining-related field or in the engineering disciplines, such as mining, geology, mineral processing, metallurgy, electrical, mechanical, or environmental engineering; and have an expressed interest in Western coal as a career path. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining Technology/Technician