This scholarship is for graduates of Ventura County high schools in California who are college graduating seniors from a UC or CSU with a degree in English or foreign language. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.5 minimum GPA and be enrolled or plan to enroll in a teaching credential program at a UC or CSU. Applicants must have financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Ventura County
College Major: Is this you?
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Education, General
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Education, Other
- Music Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Special Education and Teaching, General
- Art Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Psychology Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Education/Teaching of the Gifted and Talented
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching, Other
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Orthopedic and Other Physical Health Impairments
- Physics Teacher Education
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Other
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- French Language Teacher Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Vision Impairments Including Blindness
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Computer Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language, Other
- Speech Teacher Education
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
- Teacher Assistant/Aide
- German Language Teacher Education
- Sales and Marketing Operations/Marketing and Distribution Teacher Education
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching Assistants/Aides, Other
- Community College Education
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Teaching French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Multicultural Education
- Geography Teacher Education
- Latin Teacher Education
- Technical Teacher Education
- Indian/Native American Education
- Montessori Teacher Education
- Trade and Industrial Teacher Education
- Driver and Safety Teacher Education
- Waldorf/Steiner Teacher Education
High School: Is this you?
- Buena High
- Buena Vista High
- El Camino High
- Foothill Technology High
- Pacific High
- Ventura County Christian School
- Ventura High
- Ventura Islands High