This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students seeking an associate's or bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing technology, or a closely related field of study. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA. Applicants must have participated in a FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge during high school, and must provide a letter of recommendation from a FIRST faculty leader verifying participation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Industrial Engineering
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Automation Engineer Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must have participated in a FIRST Competition or Challenge.