This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and full-time undergraduate students majoring in manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have participated in a STEPS program or a Gateway Academy, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and attend a two- or four-year school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must have participated in a STEPS program or a Gateway Academy.