This scholarship is for students at any accredited junior college or university in Sacramento County, California and its surrounding areas. To qualify, applicants must be majoring in or plan to pursue a career in accounting/auditing. Applicants must also have an overall GPA of 3.0 and demonstrate need for financial assistance. The scholarship is awarded based on the applicant's career path, communication skills, academic goals, and need for financial assistance.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Sacramento County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other